A Bike Tour Through The Eyes Of A Local
- Tour duration is about 4,5 hours
- From 9.30 am through to 2 pm
Need To Have
- A good working bike
- A camera
- Money for an activity and lunch
- A raincoat
- A bag or small backpack
What you'll get
- A cup of tea or coffee
- 4,5-hour tour with local guide(s)
- A bouquet of ten tulips
- Cultural and historical facts during the tour
- Meeting other internationals
- Lunch and rental bike not included
- Costs: 37,50 Eur per person
What will this Bike Tour bring you?
- you will discover hidden gems, such as beautiful estates, in the beautiful area of Haarlem and beyond
- you will get some cultural and historical facts
- you will go off the beaten track, leave the Keukenhof as it is
- you will look at your surroundings through the eyes of an enthusiastic local guide
- you will meet other like-minded people
- you will get inspired by everything you discover during the Bike Tour
- you will go home with a bunch of tulips picked by yourself
- you have the chance to make beautiful pictures
- you will smell the scent of flowers while you bike through the beautiful scenery
Book your Bike Tour!
A minimum of 4 people per Bike Tour is required.
Bike Tours will have a maximum size of 10 people.