What can you expect?
- A warm welcome with coffee or tea and delicious homemade apple pie at our starting point in Overveen, near Haarlem.
- A tour where we will go off the beaten track away from the tourist crowds.
- Stunning views over the colourful flower fields.
- A discovery of hidden gems in this area e.g. beautiful old country estates.
- Ins and outs about the rich history of this area.
- Plenty of time to make pictures.
- Please come by own bike to the starting point. The directions will be given after you have signed up for the tour.
- No bike? You can rent a bike at Rent a Bike in Haarlem. They also rent e-bikes. To make sure that you have a bike, book a bike in advance at www.rentabikehaarlem.nl. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Don’t forget to charge your camera…
- Lunch is at own expense.
- The tour will be in English.
- We will bike about 30 kilometers in total. Sounds a lot but we will stop frequently. You will not notice that it is a 30 km ride.
- When the weather forecast shows rain we will contact you 12 hours prior to the tour by email.
What are the costs?
The costs for the Bike Tour to the Tulip Fields is 15 Eur pp.
Rent of a bike, lunch and costs for activity are at own expense. Coffee or tea and delicious homemade apple pie are complimentary.
Bike Tour to the Tulip Fields, Saturday 22nd of April, 2017.
15 Eur pp, coffee/tea and homemade apple pie included.
Bike rent, lunch and activity at own expense.
Only 7 spots left out of 10. You can still book via this form:
Who are the two local ladies?
We are Elsa from ExpatsandCo and Judith from Spruit & Thuis, two local ladies living in the Haarlem Area.
Next to our own small businesses in expat support and catering, we are proud of the area we live in.
It has so much to offer. Forests, the beach and the stunning flower fields during Spring among others.
It is during this time of the year that we ourselves can’t get enough of the beautiful and colourful scenery.
And we like to share that with you! We will guide you to the flower fields and show some hidden gems you might not have noticed yet.
Elsa takes care of the practical issues of the bike tour and Judith is the one who knows all the biking tracks in this area.
A perfect combination to be hosts on this bike tour!
Still Questions before you like to Sign Up?
Do you still have questions concerning the bike tour, feel free to contact us by email or phone.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone: 06 270 35 178